Friday, January 23, 2004

I don't know what to say about this one. I have never been much impressed with it's content, but I am also not a man, going through a divorce, or a non-custodial father. The intent seems good and this might be a good resource for some of the more emotional issues associated with divorce proceedings and custody cases: Divorce Magazine

After looking through the magazine a bit I now have a better handle on my feeling. Divorce Magazine is like the Better Homes & Garden of the divorce literature genre. Nothing real specific, attempts to be uplifting, coves a lot of aspects of divorce but only in a minimal, fluffy way.

For example, this is one of the questions from the FAQ section (I am so going to hell for this): "My ex-wife told me many times that I have no rhythm and two left feet. What can I do to gain the self-confidence to go dancing?"

I don't know, make up your own mind, maybe more relevant if you are attempting to save your marriage, or... if you are divorcing without children. The entire tone of the site seems a little too light for me considering the seriousness of these issues.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory