Tuesday, February 10, 2004

FathersRightsInc.com

This site is largely the same, a few free resources, but mostly aimed at getting you to pay for their services. What is interesting is that they offer two plans through which they help you represent yourself pro se. Their specialty appears to lie in California. I have no experience with their services so I am in no way endorsing them, however, it you are extremely strapped for cash and especially if you live in California, it might at least be worth taking a look at. I would love for anyone with experience with this service to please report on their thoughts. I hate to unequivocally blast all pay sites, but most appear to be pretty opportunistic to me. If anyone has had a positive experience with any pay site, I would love to hear about it and would gladly post your thoughts. FathersRightsInc.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory