Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Retaining Custody

I realized this cannot be a site dedicated to equal custody rights for fathers, without some practical advice on the best way to retain to custody

Caveat: The advice herein is not, nor should it be considered, legal advice. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE consult an attorney if you are able. If not, try legal aid or some of the other resources commented about within this site. You are welcome to email me specific questions and I will answer them to the best of my ability. Visit other father's rights sites for more information. Be as informed as possible on the law and precedents of your own state. The advice I give is only what we have learned (or wish we had done) during the course of our custody adventure. That does not mean it is necessarily practical advice in your case.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory