Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Linked Articles

It has come to my attention that many of the older linked articles on this blog are no longer accessible. This is a function of the web site publishing the article and not of incorrect links. Many news entities will keep their articles active for weeks, months, indefinitely, etc... However, once the article disappears it is not very helpful to anyone wishing to access that information. As such, I have decided from here forward (particularly in the case of online newspapers) that I will reprint the entire article every time. I will always provide a link to the source and I encourage you all to try and read it there so the source will realize the interest that sort of article creates and *hopefully* continue to publish similar articles. I will continue in this fashion until I receive notice from any publishing entity that reprinting is inappropriate. At that point I will again consider the best way to continue to distribute the information without running afoul of the sources.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory