Monday, November 21, 2005

Vacation

The Divorce and Custody blog will be taking the remainder of this week off for a much needed vacation. I have re-posted below some thoughts about the holidays that I wrote last December. In my experience this time of year can be one of the most difficult times for divorced parents and children. My parents are divorced and my husbands parents are divorced so fitting everyone in while we have my stepson (who splits the holidays between our home and his mother's home) is ridiculously hard every year. We always have to step back and think about the easiest way to accommodate our families while keeping my stepson as the main focus of the day.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Meg. I'm trying to get some 'child tax credit' advice. Do you know of any sites, like this one 'child tax credit' which might help me to do that? Many thanks.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a question and i dont know hwere to go with it. it pertains to a woman having my child who i dont know, dont want to know, dont want another baby, cant afford. if it was mine I would give it up for adoption or abort it. She has the right to do either of those things, why dont I. I cant afford the child and I certainly d not want it. Why would the system force it upon me. It was a mistake and Im not willing to pay for it. HELP ME UNDERSTAND?

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory