Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Changes to Divorce and Custody Blog

You may have noticed that things have been relatively quiet around here for the past week or so. Unfortunately, that will likely be the norm from here out.

I have accepted another job that while is to my benefit in many ways, I am no longer afforded the periods of dead time during which I blog. I intend (at least short term) to keep the site active and update it occasionally when I come upon particularly pressing issues. However, posts will likely be few and far between from here out.

I would like to thank all of my regular readers and subscribers. Hopefully, this blog will still be able to serve a positive (if reduced) function in the future.

Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise Blogarama - The Blog Directory Blog Directory